Together We Make a Difference!
The mission of the PTO is to foster a spirit of cooperation and communication among all members of our school community, and to help develop a closer relationship between home and school.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE PTO ARE TO:
- work with the school to support the provision of a high quality, well-rounded education for the children;
- encourage parent participation in the development and support of school programs;
- promote parent volunteers at all levels in the school;
- raise funds through various lawful and proper activities as approved by the majority of PTO members present at a regularly scheduled meeting;
- assist local school administration and staff in securing needed items and resources that cannot be obtained through the annual school budget;
- encourage the community-at-large to support activities at McCabe School;
- continually research, evaluate, monitor, and recommend activities, programs, and services that support the mission and objectives of the PTO.